Shadow Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Hunters

And the hunters become the hunted

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crash Landing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cloud

Cloud

Crash Landing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Primary weapons:
Particle Nature Laser
Laser Machine Gun

Secondary Waepons:
golden laser
Float Above Grenade

"We should go this way because I remember everything now and I know where the teleporter is after having a flashback ok so follow me once Teku does his thing here." Dragal says to Ryu as he pulls out his Laser Machine gun as he gets behind cover. "Yo Teku you see anything yet?" Dragal says to Teku.
Back to top Go down
http://games-and-more1.omgforum.net/index.htm
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Main Weapons:
- Incendiary Shotgun [Grip, Laser Sights]
- Laser Rifle [Semi Auto/Fully Auto, ACOG Scope (4x 10x 20x Zoom)]
Secondary Weapons:
- Dual Lase Machine Pistols [Semi Auto/Fully Auto]

"Alright." Ryu said to Dragal.
"Let's cover Teku." Ryu said as he pulled out his Lase Rifle and began to walk behind Teku.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowhunters.darkbb.com
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:28 am

Main Weapons:
- Torgue Cobra [(Semi Auto), Acog Scope (5x, 10x, 20x)] ("Cross their heart, hope they die.")
- Detonating Hammer [Grip, Laser Sights] ("Drop the Hammer!")
Secondary Weapons:
- Dual Swift Chimera (A beast of many forms - Fire, Lightning and poison)
- Dual Hidden Knives
- Energy Enhanced Trench Knives

Teku quickly put away his knives and took out his Detonating Hammer as he did he put it up covering both sides of the hall as he found the first door he kicked it open as he saw something moving inside so he took aim then fired the shell whizzed through the air and nailed the guy right in the head exploding it on contact, as that happened he quickly put it away and took out his dual chimera's and went in aiming down both sides of the room."Hmm nothing else". He said as he saw a machine gun on a weapon rack as he went towards it he stopped and looked down as he saw a tripwire so he followed it and found what it releases so he stepped over the tripwire and looked at the machine gun seeing that there's no tripwire so he grabs it and walks out of the room."Room's clear". Teku says holding up his new Vengeance Machine Gun . "Hmm I like this new toy." Teku says taking off the safety.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:41 am

Primary weapons:
Particle Nature Laser
Laser Machine Gun

Secondary Waepons:
Golden Laser
Float Above Grenade

"Ok now follow me guys and I'll get us to the teleporter and then I'll direct us to a replacement ship to get us off of this retched rock of a planet." Dragal said to the group as he turns around the corner that Teku had passed as he went to get rid of the source of the noise. So Dragal turned down the hall pulling out his Golden Laser ready for anything near by. "Ok guys we should be almost at the teleporter now and I exspect we should be at the teleporter in five or ten mins." Dragal said to the group as they followed him out.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

"I don't know about you guys, but I want to find out whats going on here, I'll look for a way out later." Ryu said as he continued to walk in the direction Teku was walking. Ryu pulled out his Incendiary Shotgun and kicked a door down.
"There has to be a reason why there is people on this planet."
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:14 pm

Main Weapons:
- Torgue Cobra [(Semi Auto), Acog Scope (5x, 10x, 20x)] ("Cross their heart, hope they die.")
-Vengeance Machine Gun [Incendiary Explosive Rounds, Acog(5x,10x)]
Secondary Weapons:
- Dual Hidden Knives

Teku takes off the safety on his gun and walks towards Ryu putting his hand on Ryu's shoulder."I'm with you man, let's find out what the hell's going on Dragal you go find your teleporter and do your own thing we'll meet you on top later." Teku says following Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

Ryu nods and Teku and walks forward.
"Let's move." Ryu said jogging forward down the hallway. He kicked the door down at the end of the hallway, everything seemed to slow down as the door flew open. Ryu pulled his shotgun down and fired at the closest guard, ripping him apart as he burst into flames. He fired two more shots into the back of the room, killing the remaining three guards.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:33 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:
- Dual Hidden Knives

As Ryu did that Teku moved in quickly scouting out the room for any sign of life as he sees a guard he takes aim quickly shooting him right in the throat killing him as he hits the ground."Room clear". Teku says turning on the flashlight to check the room out."Hey Ryu found a map, should we take it or just go and hope we find out what's going on." He says taking the map and pulling out a lighter.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

"See if you can find a way to get to the bottom floor." Ryu said to Teku. "We'll head there first."
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:43 am

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:
- Dual Hidden Knives

"Okay let's see where this thing will lead us". Teku says placing the map on a table and first finding where we are then looking around it following the current direction we're going."Okay found it, if we keep going down this hallway then take a left and open up the shaft at the far end we'll hit the bottom floor in no time." He says taking his eyes off the map as he does he hears some guards coming."Quick hide". He says taking out his shotgun, and whispering "these guys are mine" as Teku takes aim they both enter as he quickly pulls the trigger taking out both of them with headshots.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:32 am

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

"Alright. Let's move." Ryu said running out of the room. As he turned a corner another guard popped out of a room on the left. Ryu fired with his shotgun, ripping the guard to pieces. Ryu ran through the burning remains of the guard and turned left.
"This way?" Ryu said to Teku.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:09 pm

"Yeah we keep going down this hall until we reach a fork in the road then we take the left until we find an elevator shaft." Teku says keeping up to Ryu in the corner of his eye he notices a door opening then quickly turns to his right and fires ripping the door apart as well as the guard. "From how much guards there are down here we don't have much time there gonna find us in no time." He says reloading his shotgun keeping aware of the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:07 pm

Primary weapons:
Particle Nature Laser
Laser Machine Gun

Secondary Waepons:
golden laser
Float Above Grenade

After the others split up from Cloud he continued down the hall way with his Laser machine gun with the safety off ready to fire if he needs too. After a few mins Cloud sees a door open with a group of guys up ahead, so he gets gehind some cover a puts away his machine gun for his laser sword and notices them heading in the other direction. So Cloud then starts to move up slowly to sneak up behind them to slice there heads off. After a couple of mins he then is close enough so then he can slice there heads off so he then cuts off there heads and as Cloud does so another solider walks out of another door behind him so he then hears the guy behind him and Cloud takes his sword quickly and flips the sword around and stabs the foe behind him which dropped the foe to his knees. Cloud then turns around amd looks down at his foe as he slices the foes head off cleanly.

After taking out the soldiers Cloud then takes a look around in the two rooms starting at the first room and takes a look around for anything use full and finds a data log of the whole point of the bunker, what happend when they crashed exactly, a map and all of the locations of where all the personal are keeping watch. Cloud then walks out of the first room and walks into the second room and finds nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

Ryu pulled out his gun following Teraku's directions. As he turned down a hall, the wall at the end was blown out. From the smoke walked a large, almost android creature. Ryu pulled his shotgun out and fired it down the hall. The android put its arms up and a barrier formed around it. The rounds hit it and exploded into a cloud of smoke.
The android walked forward out of the smoke, again. It lifted its arms and fired two full-auto weapons down the hall. Ryu jumped through one of the doorways into a room, getting hit by three or four rounds before landing inside.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:20 pm

As the android fired off his shotgun's Teku quickly jumped to the right smashing through a door, being hit by a least 4 rounds before landing in the room as he started to stand he put away his shotgun as he looked in front of him he thought oh shit, as he saw at least 6 guards in there probably more, but he thought quickly as he took out a smoke grenade and through it, as well he turned on his thermal goggles and took out his knives quickly going up and stabbing the guards in the head before taking them off he heard a weapon being pumped as he took off the goggles, as he did he quickly jumped then leaped off the wall flying through the air taking out his shotgun then blasting a guard right in the head destroying it completely. Upon landing he took out his revolvers turned around then fired 4 shots taking out all of them with the curved bullet technique, as he stopped he put his revolvers away then, looked around the room for anything to combat the android as he did he found 6 Droid Poppers, he grabbed them then radioed over to Ryu across the hall. "Ryu I think I've found something, we're dealing with a robot basically so let's try some good old fashioned droid poppers." He said as he tossed a couple down the hall towards the android.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:01 pm

After finding nothing else in the second room Cloud walks out and takes a look at the whole map so the he can examine it fully as well as remembering the whole layout in his head. After looking at the map for a min or two Cloud then continues on in the direction he was heading before toward the teleporters. After few minutes Cloud finally reaches the end of the hall and turns right and finds the teleporters up ahead.

Cloud walks into the teleportation room and examines the consoles and then tries to type in transport. Cloud then walks over to the teleporter and after a few seconds he gets transported to the transports luckily. After being teleported Cloud then looks around at the vehicles Cloud sees a similar version of a human attack helicopter. So Cloud walks up to it, gets in and examines the control layout and then pushes what he thinks is the start up buttion, then he grabs the controls and takes off with a full set of rounds of just about everything on it.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:
- Dual Laser Machine Pistols [Semi Auto/Fully Auto]

Ryu nodded at Teraku as he pulled out his Laser Machine Pistols. Ryu jumped out of the room firing both pistols down the hall towards the android. He landed on his shoulder and slid into the room where Teraku was.
"Good idea." Ryu said.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Just then the droid poppers exploded, as they did the android hit the ground."We killed the damn thing, took long enough. Now that that's taken care of I say we each keep a few of these for another situation like this." Teku says as they head towards the elevator shaft."Now we have to go down this shaft to the bottom, that's all i got from the map." He says getting ready to go down the shaft.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

Ryu, keeping both his hand guns out, walked over to the elevator with Teku.
"Here we go." Ryu said.

OOC: I say its time for a boss fight. You choose it.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:58 pm

"You ready" Teku says as both of them nod."Let's do this thing, then!" He says as he smashes the elevator button to go down as Teku takes out his new twin UMP .45 laser SMG's. Just then the elevator stops as the doors open, just then "Iron Monger" comes out of the elevator ready for combat."If you wanna go down here you'll have to get through me first". He says getting ready for a fight."Hey man you ready we could possibly die here." Teku says as he puts away his UMP .45 and takes out his trench knives."I've upgraded these babies they now have, an EMP pulse going through them, so it'll help out I think." He says as he put's his arms up, getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

Ryu pulled out his Laser Rifle and fired it at Iron Monger. As Ryu was firing, Iron Monger pulled up a missile launcher and fired it at Ryu. The missile flew towards Ryu.
"Shit." Ryu jumped out of the way, the missile hit the wall behind him and was ripped apart as Ryu flew forward from the shock wave.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:01 pm

"As Ryu flew forward Iron Monger lifted his arm ready to fire a laser from his left gauntlet, as he charged it Teku quickly reacted as he ran and jumped grabbing and pushing Ryu outta the way as the beam flew past Teku barely getting him, but skinning his arm. As he stood Teku whipped out a Droid Popper."Okay let's see if one of these would work". Teku says as he pushes the button on top and tosses it towards Iron Monger as it hits the ground and explodes."Yes it worked!" Teku said in excitement but just then he lifted up his right arm ready to fire another rocket. Reacting quickly Teku pulled out his sniper and aimed quickly shooting as the bullet whizzed through the air it went into the cartridge and the rocket exploded taking off his right arm as blood began pouring from the shoulder."That's how we're gonna kill him we shoot the weapons, since his right arm's gone we just have to deal with the laser." He says putting away the sniper and pulling out his Vengeance machine gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Landing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Hunters :: Instant Action :: Future Warfare-
Jump to: