Shadow Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Hunters

And the hunters become the hunted

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crash Landing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Our ship has crash landed on an unknown planet. It appears to be uninhabited. A small group is sent out to retrieve information about the planet, but never returned. Every night spend on this rock it seems more and more like there is no way out.

Grab your guns and prepare to fight whatever is sent your way. Survive long enough and you may just make it out alive.

-- Rules --
Powers: No
Weapons: Make them up, make them reasonable.
Clothing: Anything

Info:
Ship holds 20 people. 5 Missing, 8 dead from crash. 7 Open places.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowhunters.darkbb.com
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Main Weapons:
- Incendiary Shotgun [Grip, Laser Sights]
- Laser Rifle [Semi Auto/Fully Auto, ACOG Scope (4x 10x 20x Zoom)]
Secondary Weapons:
- Dual Lase Machine Pistols [Semi Auto/Fully Auto]

Ryu stood up, a little shaken from the crash.
"Fuck." He thought to himself as he stumbled out of the ship and collapsed on the strange red sand. The gravity on the planet was the same as earths, and the air flow was good enough to breath on, the smell was strange though.

The ship had landed in an open desert.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Main Weapons:
- Torgue Cobra [(Semi Auto), Acog Scope (5x, 10x, 20x)] ("Cross their heart, hope they die.")
- Detonating Hammer [Grip, Laser Sights] ("Drop the Hammer!")
Secondary Weapons:
- Dual Swift Chimera (A beast of many forms - Fire, Lightning and poison)
- Dual Combat Knives

Snake got up shook off the cobwebs from the crash then exited the ship thinking what the fuck just happened as he exited he noticed Ryu, so he walked over. "Hey what the fuck just happened here?" He confused out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:52 pm

"Christ, I have no idea." Ryu said standing up and brushing the dust of of himself.
"You have any idea what happened?" Ryu asked, responding to Teku's question.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:22 pm

"Who knows man, last thing I know I was sharpening my knives when we crashed on this heap of rock. But I'm guessing from the looks of the ship someone destroyed our engines with a huge fuckin gun." Teku says taking out one of his Swift Chimera's. "Okay I say we head out the longer we stay here the more chance something will track the stench of the dead bodies and find us." He says as he finished loading up the pistol."First things, first we get what ever weapons, ammo and equipment that are still usable and take them." He says walking and getting into the ship tossing out any usable gear that he finds.

After 20 minutes to an hour in the ship Teku exits it and walks over to the pile he tossed out."Ryu let's search through this pile to see what we'll take with us." Teku tells him grabbing an Explosive Sniper, and Shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

Ryu grabbed his equipment and strapped his belts on. "Looks like there's no food left." Ryu said as shifting through the pile.
"Alright, no food, no water and we are trapped on a planet made mostly of sand. Let's head towards that mountain over there. Who knows what we might find, but let's at least look for something to eat." Ryu said as he stood up. and pulled out his Laser Rifle.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:43 pm

"Good idea, but lets also try and keep this like a stealth mission no high explosive weaponry which is why I took there Dual Chimeras they have many forms all by the types of bullets I put in, which is why there both using corrosive." Teku says loading the pistols up making sure there ready for a fight. After loading up the pistols and putting them into the holsters he grabs his bag with the sniper and shot gun in it and moves on his way towards the hill.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

Ryu and Teku started to walk, nearly half an hour without any signs of life as the two approached the large hill.
"Holy shit.." Ryu said as he looked down to the bottom. "Its a boneyard, on the middle of a deserted planet."
The field below was filled with broken and destroyed ships of all sorts. From ships dating back to centuries ago to ships that look far beyond anything the human race has ever made.
Ryu sat down behind a large bolder at the top of the hill, "Ok, so there's a chance there is people or.. life on this planet." Ryu said to Teku.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:14 pm

"Oh, f**k yea there is just look at the destruction before us." He says as he takes out a pair of binoculars and looks through them."Okay I'm getting a few lifeforms in the middle of this but I'm not so sure they're human, what do you want to do?" Teku says as he puts the binoculars away and takes out his shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

"You're choice, do we totally fuck this place up, snipe 'em out stealth and shit, or slip past them?" Ryu said looking at his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:19 pm

"Let's see they're all really good choices, but look at my weapons and just think of what I'm good at of course we're going down there and fuck them up so far they wish they didn't mess with us." Teku says with a smirk."Now lets go kick some ass." He says loading up the shotgun and his pistols.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

Ryu pulled out his shotgun. "Alright, lets do this." Ryu said with his shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:50 pm

"Oh fuck yeah let's do this." Teku says as he jumps and slides down the hill."See you at the bottom".
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

Ryu slid down after Ezio and took cover behind one of the broken airplane wing. Ryu slowly moved through the wreckage until he was almost right behind one of the 'guards'.
This thing was larger then an average human, but didn't reach 10 feet. Ryu moved through the shadow and put his shotgun up against its back and fired. The thing was blown to pieces and blood splattered the other two standing there.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:15 pm

As Ryu alerted the other two guards in his direction Ezio had climbed up onto one of the destroyed ships, as he heard the shot he ran and jumped off stabbing one of the two guards in the head with a hidden knife he had under his gauntlet."Miss me." He says as he started to laugh just as the other guard was about to take aim and shoot him. He jumped outta the way took out one of his pistols and jumped behind a destroyed jet & loaded the pistol with one High Explosive shell and got out of cover taking quick aim *boom* the shell took out of the barrel and whizzed through the air as it hit the guard in the helmet it went right through and exploded sending brains out of the back of his head."Hah gotta love these weapons." Ezio says as he starts to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

"Heavy shit man." Ryu said to him as he stood up. "More guards will be here any minute." Ryu said as he pulled out his Lazer Rifle and switched it to full auto.
Five more guards ran towards Ryu and Ezio, unloading rounds in their direction. Ryu moved behind some cover and mounted his gun. Loaded a clip into it and unloaded it. The round flew at the guards and ripped them apart, the bodies fell to the ground in a matter of seconds. Ryu pulled his gun up and reloaded it again.
"Alright, that takes care of that, now we have to find out why the hell they're here and what there guarding." Ryu said to Ezio.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Main Weapons:
- Torgue Cobra [(Semi Auto), Acog Scope (5x, 10x, 20x)] ("Cross their heart, hope they die.")
Secondary Weapons:
- Dual Hidden Knives
- Trench Knives

"Yeah that's for sure." He says as he loads his pistol up with High Explosive rounds and puts it back into the holster. As he does he walks over to where the guards where stationed and began looking around seeing nothing he took out his binoculars and set them to inferred and looked through."Hey I found something over here." He says putting them away and kicking a guards body outta the way, as he leans over he grabs a handle and pulls it."Sweet looks like they were guarding an underground bunker but what's in the bunker is the main thing, see you inside." Ezio says as he jumps inside Trench Knives in hand, making sure not to squeeze tightly on them until the time is needed.

Last edited by Ezio Auditore on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:16 am

Primary weapons:
Particle Nature Laser
Laser Machine Gun
Secondary Waepons:
golden laser
Float Above Grenade

After being out of it for a while Dragal slowly gets up and takes a look around to see where he's at. After looking around he then notices that he was in some sort of room in what looked to be a trench. Dragal then looks for his weapons that he had with him to see if he could get out of where he was. After a few mins of looking around he realizes that everythings missing. Dragal then decides to lye down and hope help will come. Suddenly something was pressing against his leg, he then sits up to find his Golden Laser. Hope came back to Dragal as he activated his Golden Laser. After it was activated he then slashes the metal bars in front of him and the door open with the metal bars falling to the ground.

Dragal then takes a look around to see if anyone was near, which there wasn't but knew there would be soon with the sound of the metal bars falling to the ground traveling in every direction. Dragal starts moving trying to find his way out but knew he had to find his weapons first. As Dragal's trying to find his way out he knew he had to find the place where they hold prisoner weapoms. So as he's moving he hears some commotion heading straight for him so he then go's and hides in a near by shadow and what's for them to pass him. After a few mins later the sound gets louder and louder. After the noise got louder Dragal sees some shadows heading toward him and at the time Dragal's weapon was off so then he doesn't give his postion away.

Finally after waiting a few mins ten or fifteen of a weird looking race walks by and then Dragal then light his Golden Laser slashes one of them from behind with his laser gone rate through his body. After it went through the others turned around and saw Dragal's weapon and one of there own men fall to the ground Dragal was already ready for there strick. As they were raising there weapon's Dragal then slashes one in half and cuts anothers head off. Then the others then start fireing and Dragal then starts to reflecting there shots back at them before they hit him as the walks back to make it easier to refect them back. After reflecting there bullets that killed some injuried other making them unable to fight back Dragal then moved up and finished off the remaining men that were injured and found one of his main weapons which is a Laser Machine Gun and Float Above Grenade which was one of his explosive weapons. Dragal then kept moving looking for one more weapon of his.
Back to top Go down
http://games-and-more1.omgforum.net/index.htm
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

Ryu pulled out his shotgun and moved into the bunker after Ezio. "Alright, any ideas what this place is for?" Ryu asked Ezio as they stealthfully moved through the corridors.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:
- Dual Hidden Knives
- Trench Knives

"Not sure, but from what it looks like it's a storage bunker so we might find some valuable stuff that'll help us out later." Ezio says jokingly to Ryu. In the corner of his eye he sees something as he turns his head he walks over to the puddle and dips a finger into it."Hey Ryu I've found blood and it's fresh to, so there's someone or something down here be prepared." He says clenching his fist tightly on his Trench Kives as Ryu notices the blades are enhanced with a sort of energy."Yea I've found these on one of the guards at the surface pretty cool eh, from what it looks like there just normal Trench Knives until you squeeze your fists tightly, then they get coated with a sort of chainsaw like energy, all I know is they'll be able to kick some ass." He says walking down the hallway following the blood spots.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

Ryu pulled out his shotgun and moved ahead of Ezio. "Stay behind, I'll take 'em from far, you be prepared for anything in these doorways." Ryu said.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:07 pm

"Don't worry I'll rip anything that get's in close enough, how's this I'll cover the rear you take the front, and I'll also take the side's." Ezio says tightening his grips on his Trench Knives. Ezio then gets ready for anything coming for them."Just keep on going down the main route when I fell I heard a loud explosion at the very end so be careful." He says watching the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

The lights in the hall were dim and flickering. One of the doors down the hall moved slightly on its own, and without hesitation Ryu fired his shotgun and ripped the door off.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:14 pm

"Holy Shit! What are you trying to do get them after our asses." Ezio says looking around at the doors making sure none of them are opening.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 am

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

"If something moves, I fuck it." Ryu said to Ezio and he slowly approached the door, shotgun ready. Ryu moved along the wall and just as he approached the door he jumped around and fired a few rounds into the open room.

The room lip up with the flaming rounds. After a second or so of firing, Ryu flipped the light switch up. "Damn, whatever that was is dead now." Ryu said looking a mangled corpse on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crash Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Landing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Hunters :: Instant Action :: Future Warfare-
Jump to: