Shadow Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Hunters

And the hunters become the hunted

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venice Italy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Your squad will be dropped over on a large building, you must make your way across town to a small enemy base, infiltrate it, and recover stolen information from terminal.

Equipment: Two main weapons, two handguns.

Rules:
- Post your weapons in the first post.
- Realistic damage.
- No powers.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowhunters.darkbb.com
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Drop   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Main Weapons:
- Double Barreled Shotgun [Grip]
- M4 Carbine [Silencer, ACOG Scope, Grenadier/Flashlight]
Hand Guns:
- Double Barreled Shotgun [Sawed-Off]
- USP .45 [Silenced, Laser Pointer]

IC: "Alright boys. Ready!" Captain yelled as the plane approached the building. "Ready to drop in, three, two, one!" Captain jumped forward out of the plane.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Main Weapons:
- FN Scar (Acog Scope, Suppressor)
- AK-47 (Acog Scope, grenade attachment w/explosive & incendiary rounds, extended magazine, silencer)
Hand Guns:
-Dual Remington R700 (shortened barrel's for 1 handed usage)
-C4 (x2)
-Frag Grenades (x2)

IC: "Alright lets do this thing". Snake yells as he ties his bandanna up before jumping out with his weapons in there holsters, having his Scar in hand.

Last edited by Solid Snake on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Ryu followed up behind Snake and jumped out of the plane. After a short period of free falling he pulled his chute and slowly landed on the building. He pulled the chute out and walked over to Captain.
"We should be there before the sun rises." Captain said to group.
Back to top Go down
Ray Strife

Ray Strife

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Main Weapons
- M24 Sniper Rifle (Sniper Scope, Deatachable Silencer)
- Mk 14 Mod 0 Enhanced Battle Rifle
Hand Guns:
- Beretta M9
- Desert Eagle (Laser sights, and flashlight)

IC: Ray followed behind Ryu and jumped out the back. Pulled the string before hitting the ground. He walked over to Captain, and said "Where do you want me and my gun?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Captain looked at back. "Alright boys. We repel two floors down, break the windows, kill everything, and take the elevator the rest of the way." Captain said walking over to the edge and strapping the rope on.

Ryu paused momentarily. "I like it." Ryu said as he walked over and strapped the rope on.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:35 pm

"Okay this plans gonna work, and besides it's insane." Snake says taking off the safety to his Scar, before walking over and strapping up the rope to his belt."Cap'n when do we move out." Snake said giving a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ray Strife

Ray Strife

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Ray looked over at Snake and said, " First off do call him Capt'n, he will kill you and second Sshhhhhh." Ray put his finger to his mouth. Ray walked over to the edge and strapped himself to the side and waited for Captain to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Ray Strife

Ray Strife

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Ryu wants me to take over for him. (Being Captain)

Ic: Captain jumped backwards, then by pushing himself forward he bashed through the window. He pulled out his two hand guns, and in a split second of screaming and bullets flying, Captain signaled to the rest to jump down.

Ray jumped over and landed inside and saw the mess that Captain had made. The blood was smeared all along the walls and the bodies were everywhere. "Well Captain, you didn't miss did you?" Ray said landing unstrapping himself and pulling out his M14. "Ray, do you always have to be a wise ass?" Captain said, with a very serious look and tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Ryu repelled through the window behind the two.
"Nice. Just nice." He said looking at the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Snake then repelled in the window unstrapping himself as he got in."So Captain where to next." Snake said taking out his Scar and taking off the safety, and putting on his headset."I'm set and ready for anything right now." He said taking out a piece of gum, and chewing it.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:57 am

OOC: Yo Ryu why did you delete my post?

Ic: Main weapons:
-M4 Carbine with ACOG Scope and extended magazine x3
-Barret.50 cal Acog scope, silencer, extended magazine x3
Pistols:
DesertEagle x2, extended magazine x2 for each Deserteagle

"Ok let's do this." Dragal says as he jumps out of the plane and pulled the string for his parashoot to shoot out for a nice soft landing. Dragal then put his parashoot away after landing back in the bag. Dragal then tied a rope around his waste so he could then repel down through the window that was already shaterd from the others. After Dragal repel down and went through the window Dragal unties the rope from his waste and rolls under cover and pulls out his M4 Carbine and takes a good look at what the was up against. After taking a look around Dragal then uses his acog scope and turns to look to his right and fires at him and kills him after a few shoots hit him dirctally in the chest. Dragal continues to do the same thing to two more enemies. After killing a few enemies jumps over the current cover that he was and moves up to some new cover farther up.
Back to top Go down
http://games-and-more1.omgforum.net/index.htm
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:24 pm

OOC: You spelled Barrett wrong, and your supposed to put your weapon attachments in brackets. All the enemies in the room are dead already and we don't move forward without Captain. Redo your post.

IC: Captain looked around the bloodstained room and paused momentarily, reloaded his weapons and walked forward to the locked door. Ryu pulled out his Shotgun and walked over to the door. "Take it out." Captain said to Ryu as he picked up an RPD.
"Yes sir." Ryu said, he aimed the shotgun and blew two of the three hinges off the door.
Captain stepped forward and kicked the door down, Ryu stood back to reload and Captain wiped the hallway, painting the walls, doors, and dead bodies with blood.
He dropped the RPD, pulled out his Magnum and walked out of the room. Ryu followed behind with his shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:33 pm

As everyone moved from the room to the hall Snake took out his Remington R700 shotgun, following up behind Ryu."So Cap'n where to next". He says keeping watch at the rear.
Back to top Go down
Ray Strife

Ray Strife

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:47 pm

Ray followed behind Ryu, with his M14 drawn. "Ryu, make sure that you are ready for anything." Ray said clapping him on the shoulder. The group followed down the hallway until finally reaching the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Ryu tapped the elevator button. The hallways were silent except the for the sounds of elevator slowly moving to the floor they were on.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:30 pm

"Is it just me or does this seem a little to quiet, except of course for the elevator's noise." Snake says putting away one of his Remingtons and taking out his AK-47, loading in an explosive shell into the grenade launcher, and watching the hall way for any enemies. Just then the sound of something hitting the tiled floor rolls out from behind a corner."Watch out, flash bang." Snake yells turning out of the direction of the flash bang, and taking cover behind a plant and looking for any of the terrorists to pop out as one does Snake takes quick aim and fires in a burst taking him out."Everyone take cover ambush". Snake yells as he throws in a frag towards where the terrorist emerged.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Ray: Ray looked over at Snake, pulled out his M9 and fired at his leg. "First of fucking all, we aren't fighting terrorists, idiot. Second of all, this is an empty building, stop hiding behind invisible plants. And third of all.. its not.. fucking.. CAPN!" Ray said firing at his other leg.

Captain: "Yeah, NOT CAPN!" Captain yelled firing a Desert Eagle round into his left leg.

Ryu: Ryu looked over. "Stealth guys, stealth."
Captain looked over at the elevator as it arrived. He walked over to it. "Meet me in the south west building." He said as he angrily punched the bottom floor button.
Ryu walked over to the staircase. "Let's move."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Main Weapons:
Hand Guns:

Ryu slowly moved down the staircase, M4 out and loaded. Two soldiers stood looking out the window talking. Ryu slowly stepped forward a bit and aimed down ACOG sights. He fired a single shot, taking the head off one soldier, and fired another round into the others torso.

The rest of the building was lifeless, dark and haunting. Ryu approached the front door slowly and looked out the side windows. Looked clear.

Cap'n walked down the other staircase, holding an AK47. "Forward, we take this building next, should be empty, snipe out some unsuspecting bitches, then move in across the water way to the HQ, blow it up and GTFO. Let's move."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:50 am

Main Weapons:
Hand Guns:

Ryu followed Cap'n into the building. The building was about 8 stories high, and empty; no people, furniture, even the lights were missing. The group climbed the staircase to the top floor, and sat at the edge of the building. Across the small waterway was a huge building, standing at least 12 stories.
"There it is boys, enemy HQ. By the looks of it, all patrol is inside. That means so sniping. Plan B. Everyone can swim?"
Ryu looked over at him. "Under?"
"Fuck yeh. We go in through the sewers and take 'em from behind and below. We have to move swiftly though. You guys ready?" Cap'n said standing up and looking over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Ray Strife

Ray Strife

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:20 pm

Main Weapons
- M24 Sniper Rifle (Sniper Scope, Deatachable Silencer)
- Mk 14 Mod 0 Enhanced Battle Rifle (Dropped and picked up Tripped out Ak-47)
- Ak-47 (Red Dot, Silencer)
Hand Guns:
- Beretta M9
- Desert Eagle (Laser sights, and flashlight)

Captain dove into the water. There were no ripples, splashes not even the slightest sound. Ray looked around at everyone and said "Last one in, is a rotten egg." Ray laughed to himself and dove into the water. Everyone followed and the swim led into the sewers.

The team trudged through the sewers that led up to the 12 story building. The team was based in the basement and Captain was the first out of the sewers. There was a guard standing at the bottom of the stairs that led up to the first floor. Captain slowly moved up and pulled out his combat knife and stabbed the guard in the back.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Main Weapons:
Hand Guns:

Ryu slowly followed behind Captain as they emerged from the water. He pulled out his M4 as they began to walk forward, single file.
"Alright, here we are." Captain said as he began to climb a ladder, he removed the sewer grating slowly and moved into the building. The group followed behind into the dark room above.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Main Weapons:
Hand Guns:

Ryu followed behind Captain and pulled out his Sawed-Off.
"Alright, we split up from here. Terminal is on the 8th floor." Captain said to the group.
"I'll take the staircase." Ryu said to Captain, "Meet you at the top."
Ryu walked off down the hall. It was dark, but extremely hot. The door at the end of the hallway was locked.
"Shit." Ryu thought for a second, then fired his Sawed-Off at the hinges. He stepped back and kicked the door down. The heavy metal door hit the floor and echoed through the stairwell. Ryu quickly ran up the staircase, well aware that they knew he was here.
"Hey, he's down there." One of the guards yelled and began to shoot down the staircase. The round ripped through the concrete.
Ryu ducked and moved along the wall as fast as he could. By the time he was at the third floor, seven or so guards were already shooting down. Ryu paused for a second and fired his shotgun through one of the door and ran into the room.
"Shit, thought I could make it to at least the fifth." He thought to himself. "Think, think.." He paused for a second and dropped both his shotguns, unsilenced his handguns and walked back out. He fired up the staircase and continued to run. The round flew up the center and hit two of the guards, the bodies fell over the rail and dropped to the bottom floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venice Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice Italy   Venice Italy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venice Italy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Hunters :: Instant Action :: Modern Warfare-
Jump to: