Shadow Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Hunters

And the hunters become the hunted

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

Call of Duty: Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Alright, here is where all the details will be posted for Black Ops. Post what you know here.
Already have it pre-ordered.

For PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Wii.

Release Day:
November 9th, 2010.

Teaser Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0n0QKGKQCc

Uncut Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtRnpC7ddv8
Song in trailer is: And Your World Will Burn - Cliff Lin

Call of Duty: Black Ops is set during the Cold War. Players take the role of black ops operators involved in missions behind enemy lines, taking place in various locations such as the Ural Mountains and Vietnam.

As SOG operators, playable characters will have much more significant roles on the battlefield than their previous counterparts who were often the common soldiers. In this way, the player's characters will have their own traits such as voices (during in-game sequences) and shadows.

So, you're no longer just a private. You get to play as the guys that have more power then 5-Star Generals. Pretty sick.

Gore will most likely return; It was shown in both trailers so far.

There will be a distinct 4 player co-op. No details yet.

There will still be 'Create-a-Class'. But its more like a 2.0 version. It will allow enhanced customization with appearance items as well as the usual perks.

There is going to be new types of ammunition. Explosive rounds for the crossbow. Dragon's breath rounds for the Spas-12.

Last edited by Ryu Pyroa on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://shadowhunters.darkbb.com
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Call of Duty: Black Ops Callofdutyblackops_nocoop
Call of Duty: Black Ops Callofdutyblackops_firstlook
Call of Duty: Black Ops Callofdutyblackops_chopper
Call of Duty: Black Ops Call-of-duty-black-ops3

Just some screen shots i found.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Black ops will be all about modern weapons in past wars such as WWII, Vietnam war and others that I can't remember at the moment. If they ruin the Vietnam war part of the game then I'm going to get rid of it right away and get Metal Of Honor only because it was one of the most interesting wars of all in my opinion and I loved it when the Battlefield series made it as well and if there no willing to make it right by not wanting to show the result of your countries f*** up then you mine is well not even bother saying that your going to do it!
Back to top Go down
http://games-and-more1.omgforum.net/index.htm
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Cloud wrote:
Black ops will be all about modern weapons in past wars such as WWII, Vietnam war and others that I can't remember at the moment. If they ruin the Vietnam war part of the game then I'm going to get rid of it right away and get Metal Of Honor only because it was one of the most interesting wars of all in my opinion and I loved it when the Battlefield series made it as well and if there no willing to make it right by not wanting to show the result of your countries f*** up then you mine is well not even bother saying that your going to do it!

Close, but wrong. The game is going to take place in the Cold War. So its more then just Vietnam, that's just a small part of it.

Already I can say Black Ops is going to be better then Medal of Honor.

Good screens Teku.

Updated Info.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:06 pm

I know, i found those just typing in call of duty black ops on google.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Teku, make an account on the Black Ops website, you'll get some sick screens.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Those are some amazing wallpapers.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Yes black ops has a good storyline if they do it right and have better looking graphics then MW2 but we haven't heard about the online and we haven't seen a lot of in game cut scenes since all they've shown it an out of game cut scene but at least with Metal Of Honor they've shown in game cut scenes and talk about there online and they've shown the games graphics which look a lot better then BO. EA games can make better games then the craters of BO who don't have the balls to talk much about there online at all and all there willing to talk about is a little bit of there campaign which people don't care much about to a shooters multiplayer mode. So since people buy games now because of it's multiplayers then concentrate more on the online to make an awesome multiplayer and a great or good campaign so then your good all around which EA games can do for both over Trayark who can't make a good online but there can make a good campaign so EA's already won in my opinion but we'll see who wins between the two next year.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Cloud wrote:
Yes black ops has a good storyline if they do it right and have better looking graphics then MW2 but we haven't heard about the online and we haven't seen a lot of in game cut scenes since all they've shown it an out of game cut scene but at least with Metal Of Honor they've shown in game cut scenes and talk about there online and they've shown the games graphics which look a lot better then BO. EA games can make better games then the craters of BO who don't have the balls to talk much about there online at all and all there willing to talk about is a little bit of there campaign which people don't care much about to a shooters multiplayer mode. So since people buy games now because of it's multiplayers then concentrate more on the online to make an awesome multiplayer and a great or good campaign so then your good all around which EA games can do for both over Trayark who can't make a good online but there can make a good campaign so EA's already won in my opinion but we'll see who wins between the two next year.

Actually, Call of Duty Black Op's graphics are going to be way better then Modern Warfare's was and are going to be better then Medal of Honor.

Medal of Honor does look good, and EA's Dice is famous for making multiplayer, but Black Ops is going to have better multiplayer for sure. And is going to be a better game.

I will buy Medal of Honor for sure, but compared to the diversity that Black Ops will have, Medal of Honor will just be a tie off game. Battlefield 2 was a good game, but the multiplayer was just stupid. Medal of Honor is of course going to fix a lot of the mistakes, making the game bearable at least. Maybe even fun.

But Call of Duty Black Ops is going to take game of the year, if Crysis 2 doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Ya I still don't know but ether way it's going to be a fair fight between the two if not an interesting one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops
Page 1 of 1