Shadow Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Hunters

And the hunters become the hunted

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crash Landing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teku

Teku

Crash Landing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:54 am

As Ezio walks into the room he looks at the mangled corpse."Okay that so tells me not to piss you off but let's keep goin". He says as he exits the room knives in hand, as walks past one of the door a guard jumps out and almost hits Ezio with a stun rod but he dodged at the last second, as he goes for a quick punch he notices that his Trench Knives had fallen and are right beside the guard, he shrugs as he runs in and jumps in the air before sending a blade right into the head of the guard killing me instantly."Okay now let's get the fuck moving man". Ezio says grabbing his knives and running down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Main Weapons:
- Incendiary Shotgun [Grip, Laser Sights]
- Laser Rifle [Semi Auto/Fully Auto, ACOG Scope (4x 10x 20x Zoom)]
Secondary Weapons:
- Dual Lase Machine Pistols [Semi Auto/Fully Auto]

Ryu runs after Ezio right behind him. "Alright." Ryu said.
"It looks like we can go down more or return to the surface." Ryu said looking at the two staircases.
"Its up to you." Ryu said to Ezio.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowhunters.darkbb.com
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Ezio first takes a look around on the ground."There's still fresh blood here, but this stuff seriously is fresh like someone just got cut open, so I say we keep moving we might find out where the hell we are or we'll find some guys and kill there asses like we just did. So Ryu we're moving on." Ezio says putting away his Trench Knives and taking out his Torque Cobra."I think it's time for me to blow something up". He says taking off the safety and moving on.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

"Sounds good." Ryu said to Ezio as he follows behind again.
"It looks like this staircase goes really far down." Ryu said looking over the edge.
"Wait, did you see that?" Ryu said to Ezio, "There's something down there." Ryu said looking into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:34 pm

"Lets see". He says as he takes out his binoculars and turns them to night vision."Okay there is something down there and it's big, I say we go down there and kick his fuckin ass just cause we can." He says putting away the binoculars and the shotgun."All I need are these, for this thing." Ezio say popping out his hidden blades.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

"Seems like a good enough reason to me." Ryu said holding his shotgun. "Let's fuckin' do this." Ryu said jumping down in between the staircase and landing on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:09 am

"Oh fuck yeah". He says jumping and going between the staircase and landing on his feet. Ezio then gets ready with his hidden blades then runs in and knifes the larger opponent in the back of both his legs taking him down."Ryu wanna finish him off your honors." Ezio says as he's walking towards Ryu cleaning off the greenish colored blood from both his blades.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:53 am

Primary weapons:
Particle Nature Laser
Laser Machine Gun

Secondary Waepons:
golden laser
Float Above Grenade

So after a couple of hours Dragal kept going on farther and father. after running and continuously killing anyone who gets in my way, he then comes to some stairs and then stops. Dragal then looks to see if anyone was flowing him. After looking around Dragal couldn't see anything so he looks down and sees someone moving fast on the bottom floor. So Dragal jumps down and pulls out his Golden Laser. Dragal sees the fast moving solider who looks and fires at Dragal. Dragal then jumps and rolls toward cover. Dragal then notices that after going undercover safely he then looks around and notices that the weapons that the solider was using was Dragal's one and only missing weapon.

Dragal then runs toward the solider as fast as he could and the solider fires another shot and skins the side of Dragal's right arm. After getting shot in the arm Dragal pulls out his Golden Laser that he had to put away after having to get over to cover earlier, So Dragal pulls it out and sends it toward the soldier and missed him. So Dragal gets another laser beam for his weapon. Dragal then takes aim again and fires hitting the solider's arm slicing it rate off from the elbow down, Which happend to be the same arm that was holding Dragal's Particle Nature Laser dropping it to the ground. Once the soldiers arm was taken off Dragal then continues toward the soldier but first he picks up his missing weapon up and puts his Golden Laser away. After putting away the Golden Laser Dragal then backs the solider into a wall with, after backing the solider into a wall Dragal opens fire on the solider who was screaming with such horror at the top of his lungs... well what's left of them really that could be heard propably all the way to the enterence where ever it is echoing all over the tunnels even after Dragal left no remain other then his skeleton that was still burning even after I stoped firing.

Dragal then heard a lot of comosion coming from behind him that he couldn't hear over being being concentrated on that one solider, so he turns around and notices what looks to be two of his own solider's looking at the him and the still burning skeleton of the solider's remains. "Do you need any help there guys or are you guys?" Dragal says to the two solider's that looked to be on the same side that were about to take out one of the other soliders from this trench that Dragal figures is on a unknown planet.
Back to top Go down
http://games-and-more1.omgforum.net/index.htm
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

Ryu fires a shot from his shotgun, ripping the creatures head off. Blood splattered the wall behind it as its remains slid down into a pile of gore.
"You must be Dragal." Ryu said to him. "Our ship was shot down near here, like yours. Any idea whats going on?" Ryu said.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:26 am

Primary weapons:
-Particle Nature Laser
-Laser Machine Gun

Secondary Waepons:
-golden laser
-Float Above Grenade

"Yes I'm Dragal and you guys are?" " I've been all over this place so far as you could tell by all of the blood lying around but I didn't see anything that looked any useful like a headquarters or anything yet." "What about you guys, find anything?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

"No, just found some soldiers on the surface, and then some weird creatures down here..." Ryu said to Dragal, then paused for a moment.
"Wait a second.. We must be in a prison." Ryu said looking around. "Dark, these rooms look like prison cells."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Primary weapons:
-Particle Nature Laser
-Laser Machine Gun

Secondary Waepons:
-golden laser
-Float Above Grenade

"Well I'd hope it is or I'd wonder what these metal bars are!" "So what if it's a prison or not what does it matter to use since we're trying to if a way of this weird planet?" Dragal says to Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

"Well, if this is a prison, then there must be some sort of transportation to carry 'prisoners' off the planet and to the planet." Ryu said as he looked around. "We should head deeper in, there must be something we can use to get around this planet."
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:49 pm

"Oh yeah that reminds me here." Teku says taking out a map."I found this is one of the upper room we went in before coming down here, I can't read these things worth of shit anyway I prefer the more lethal approach." He says starting to laugh as he cracks his knuckles."Let's do this thing." Teku says taking out his trench knives.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:26 am

Primary weapons:
-Particle Nature Laser
-Laser Machine Gun

Secondary Waepons:
-golden laser
-Float Above Grenade

"Sounds good to me." Dragal says as he pulls out his laser AKA Golden laser. "There shouldn't be a lot of prison workers left since I took a lot of them out when I escaped from my cell and what ever was left i'm guessing you guys took out. So unless there's any reinforcements on there way here or alreay here we shouldn't be running into any fun of killing." Dragal says to Ryu and Teku. So let's get moving to find that transport.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

"Sounds good. Let's head a little deeper, see if we can find anything. If nothing, we return the the surface." Ryu said as he began to walk into the darkness. "Anyone have a flash light."
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:38 pm

"Yeah I do thanks for asking." Teku says as he hits a button on his left gauntlet as a light turns on."I'm guessing it's time we kick some ass". Teku says with a smirk on his face, as the group heads deeper down in the prison."Oh my god! what the fuck is that awful smell". Teku says as he begins to gag.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

"Beats me." Ryu said as he walked further into the darkness, "Looks like these are the holding cells."
Ryu walked through, looking in each cell to see if he could find anything still remotely alive. Everything was just rotting corpses.
"Well, that explains the smell." Ryu said as he walked around. "Wait, shine the light in this one." Ryu said to Teku.
Back to top Go down
Ray Strife

Ray Strife

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:29 pm

OOC: Ryu, this is where I will start I guess.

IC: Ray was sitting in the cell at the back of the room. Ray heard the sounds of people, normal people for once. "Hey back here!" Ray yelled out hoping for an answer.

OOC: I hope that's good enough.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Main Weapons:
- Torgue Cobra [(Semi Auto), Acog Scope (5x, 10x, 20x)] ("Cross their heart, hope they die.")
- Detonating Hammer [Grip, Laser Sights] ("Drop the Hammer!")
Secondary Weapons:
- Dual Swift Chimera (A beast of many forms - Fire, Lightning and poison)
- Dual Hidden Knives
- Trench Knives

"Wait stop." Teku says as he hears someone yelling."Hey you hear that someone's still down here, come on hurry." He says as he runs towards the voice Swift Chimera's in hand. As he reaches the cage he shines his light in noticing somebody locked in."Looks like you could use some help, haha". Teku says as he raises his pistol and fires it at the lock breaking it and opening the cage."You got any weapons? If not here take these." Teku says pointing the grip's of his Dual Swift Chimera's towards Ray.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

OOC: Perfect opening

IC: Ryu snapped one of the bars off of the cell. "Here." He said handing it to Ray.
"Let's get the fuck out of here." Ryu said turning around and walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:42 pm

"Which way do you wanna go, we could continue down the hall way to see if there's a ship off this rock, or we could go back the way we came and hope we can get one of the scrapped ships fixed." Teku says sharpening up his blades."My opinion personally is simple we continue down the hall and hope we find some more guards or what ever you wanna call them and we kick there ass like we do normally." He say taking hold of his death knives.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:07 am

Primary weapons:
Particle Nature Laser
Laser Machine Gun

Secondary Waepons:
golden laser
Float Above Grenade

After walking with the others toward Ray and freeing him, he start walking with them still as there trying to decide on where to go. Suddenly Dragal's memory clears up for what ever reason and has a flash back on what shot the ship and remembering where everything he saw when the was being dragged into his cell that he had escaped from himself in including the transport and teleportor. After coming out of his flash back realized that the others were still in front of him figuring out where to go. He also realized that he had bin dragged passed here after passing the telportor that was near by. "I know where to go now follow me guys the teleportor is near." Dragal says to the others as he started walking away figuring they'd flow.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Pyroa
Admin
Ryu Pyroa

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Main Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:

Ryu paused for a second and looked at Dragal. "Why the hell are we looking for a teleporter? That has nothing to do with anything, ever." Ryu said to Dragal. "I say we continue down this hall, maybe we'll find an elevator to the surface." Ryu said to the group as he began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Teku

Teku

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Main Weapons:
- Torgue Cobra [(Semi Auto), Acog Scope (5x, 10x, 20x)] ("Cross their heart, hope they die.")
- Detonating Hammer [Grip, Laser Sights] ("Drop the Hammer!")
Secondary Weapons:
- Dual Swift Chimera (A beast of many forms - Fire, Lightning and poison)
- Dual Hidden Knives
- Energy Enhanced Trench Knives

"Hey Ryu, don't you hear that noise it's coming from down the hall". Teku says as he puts his swift chimera's back in there holster and takes out his energy enhanced trench knives, as well as turning on the flashlight on his left shoulder."I'm going in cover me." He says as he begins walking down the hall knives at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing   Crash Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Landing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Hunters :: Instant Action :: Future Warfare-
Jump to: